Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lil' Camera Ham and PieceMakers

Hello,

I've lots of pics tonight.  :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lil' Camera Ham

I got to see one of my nephews yesterday.  He will be 3 on Monday.  Here he is making faces for me.  I always have a smile when he is around.






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Logan County PieceMakers

There are quite a few pictures this time, so I'm just showing you what I saw this evening. :)

First... The Hoffman Challenge. ( I did not get mine done in time and will have to show it later. )














Then the Show & Tell...







                         Then the Pin Cushion Exchange....










+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sew... what have you been up to lately?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

6 comments:

  1. I love, love the purples! They are gorgeous and all the projects made from them are, too. Have a blessed day! Oh, the little boy is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! Here's wishing you a blessed day too. :)

      Delete
  2. Ya mean ya had to 'exchange' that Owl? I hope you made another one, just for you. He's sew cute! I'd pick him first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! Yes, the owl went to another and I got the little orange turkey. :) it is very cute too.

      Delete
  3. I'm a big fan of purple, so these caught my eye. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, they certainly were beautiful. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham