It's been a busy week. Hope all has gone well with you.
Early in the week we were blessed with some much needed rain.
When I woke this morning, I had a list of things I needed to work on today.
- Work on crocheted baby afghan
- Christmas block of the month
- Weekly recipe
- Owl project
- Hoffman challenge
- Worked on crocheted baby afghan... have 17 blocks done thus far.
- Finished Christmas block of the month... this is block #6, you can see the instructions by clicking the AQST Block of the Month tab.
- Cooked the weekly recipe. It is posted below and will be on the Weekly Recipes page (click tab above).
- Started on Owl. Had to draw out and plan my pattern, but got most of it done... Still need to stuff it and finish it up.
So, my mountain was needing new shoes and jeans but had minimal cash to spend. I asked and received what I needed within my budget. How cool is that!! :)
- half of crushed Doritos
- chopped onions
- half of shredded cheese
- chicken/soup mixture
- rest of crushed Doritos
- rest of shredded cheese