Thursday, March 15, 2012

Explore and Find

Hello!

This is the first night, I have felt rested enough to actually write my blog, other than updating on my dad.   He is still doing well and improving.  :)

I will try to catch up a little with what's been going on with me, otherwise.

My daughter and I am continuing to explore flea markets, we have not been to, in our area.

Here are some of our finds.

  • a pair of candle sticks 
  • a old blue, heart shaped bottle with cork
  • another pretty plate
  • 7 new thimbles for my collection
  • a bobbin spool


I fell for this 1950's Singer Featherweight, but was 400 dollars short.  :(

It was a beauty, in mint condition, with original case and tools.

I think that was probably the first time, I truly felt regret at not being able to purchase my find.  :)


Okay, enough about my flea market finds.


It has been in the 70's and 80's this week.  I have irises coming up, more lilies blooming and even my miniature rose bushes are looking pretty and green.

Hopefully they will not get hit by a cold snap, but a lot of times, around Easter we will have a cold spell.  I guess I'll see in a few weeks.  :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Microsoft clip art

Microsoft clip art

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Microsoft clip art


I haven't worked on much of my crafts this week.  

I hope to get back in the groove, this weekend and next week.






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess that's it for this evening.  

Here's wishing you a fabulous Friday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia