Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, Monday...

Well... I made it through my "media fast" this weekend.  

I spent my time in the Word of God, napping, sewing, crocheting and in reflection on my life.  

I am blessed with being surrounded by love from God, family and friends, and for that I am very thankful.

I had kind of forgotten that.   That's what happens when you don't slow down from time to time.


***********************************************

Thought for the day:
 Because thy loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Psalm 63:3


***********************************************

My sewing projects during the "media fast":




 

***********************************************

Final Thoughts of the day: 
May you wake with sunshine through your window, 
a day full a blessing on it's way.  
May you stay warm in the cold weather, 
and may the ice stay away. 
                                              sparham 

God bless and keep you,
Sonia 

2 comments:

  1. Jenny says the quilts are beautiful...I agree! I just wanted you to know that you and your family are a real encouragement to us. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Br. John. I appreciate the kind thoughts. :)

    God bless and keep you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham