Tuesday, February 9, 2016

More UFO's

Hi, hope all is going well.

After taking care of some business this morning, then taking a nap this afternoon I decided to work on another quilt top today.

This one is a simple 16 patch to begin with.  I will border it with the darker fabric shown and back it with the lighter one.   The blocks were found in the same hatbox I found the "Farmer's Daughter" blocks in.  They were 7" cut squares and finished 6 1/2".  I'm not sure where they came from, but I think they must have been left over blocks from another project because there were only 19 blocks, an odd number.  I don't remember doing a previous quilt using these blocks, so they must have been given to me or were in a set of blocks I found at a flea market or something.


I also decided on a backing for the "Farmer's Daughter" blocks quilt top.  I've decided to back it with a white fabric.


I plan to get both of these finished and quilted by the end of the week.  I feel like I will get one done tomorrow.

Until next time,
Sonia




4 comments:

  1. You are also creative and crafty which requires lots of things to inspire you.
    I often wonder if I'm bordering on becoming a hoarder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy. I can totally relate to what you are wondering too. :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. please post my blog at My Blog List thank you

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham