After taking care of some business this morning, then taking a nap this afternoon I decided to work on another quilt top today.
This one is a simple 16 patch to begin with. I will border it with the darker fabric shown and back it with the lighter one. The blocks were found in the same hatbox I found the "Farmer's Daughter" blocks in. They were 7" cut squares and finished 6 1/2". I'm not sure where they came from, but I think they must have been left over blocks from another project because there were only 19 blocks, an odd number. I don't remember doing a previous quilt using these blocks, so they must have been given to me or were in a set of blocks I found at a flea market or something.
I also decided on a backing for the "Farmer's Daughter" blocks quilt top. I've decided to back it with a white fabric.
I plan to get both of these finished and quilted by the end of the week. I feel like I will get one done tomorrow.
Until next time,