Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Leaves

Mmm... the smell of breakfast cooking...


My daughter and I decided breakfast would be good this evening.  So I cooked a small batch of scrambled eggs and four slices of bacon.  We split it between the two of us.   I added a piece of toast with strawberry jam to my plate.  It was a nice way to round the meal off.

I'm glad the week is almost over... though, there is no rest for the busy.  :)  Tomorrow evening (Friday) we (the Logan County PieceMakers Quilt Guild) are setting up for our annual quilt show this weekend.  It will be Saturday from 10:00 a.m to  5:00 p.m. during the Frontiers Day Festival.  Quilts can be checked in on Friday (10-2-15) from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the fairgrounds in Paris, AR.   I hope to have some pics from the quilt show to share with you soon.

On my way home this afternoon, I noticed some of the leaves are beginning to change color.  I hope we get a good color change this year.    

Are the leaves beginning to turn in your neck of the woods?


Until next time,
Hugs,
Sonia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham