Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Need your thoughts...

     Hi, as you can see I have changed the template for my blog.  Please look it over and give me your thoughts.
     Is the font easy to read?  If not please let me know and I will change it.

     It's hard to believe the month is almost over and February will be here.  I have started removing the borders from the heart quilt blocks.  
     I sat in my sewing room last night ripping out seams, wondering what have I got myself into?  The thought didn't last long though, as I'm determined to put all the blocks in one quilt top instead of the different small projects I had started and not finished.
     So, one stitch at a time I will continue on until it is done.  

Please don't forget to give me your thoughts on the new font I'm using.

Hugs,
Sonia

Memorial

M emories of times past, E ver present in my mind. M any have sacrificed, O thers have died. R emember them, never forget. I n d...