Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Autumn!

What better way to start the first day of Autumn than with a yummy bowl of peach cobbler for breakfast?

That's exactly how I started my day.   David made a peach cobbler from scratch yesterday.  He didn't have a recipe but it turned out delicious.  I have asked him to write down how he made it, so that we can make it again.   I know he used fresh peaches and that alone will make it yummy from the start.



**************************************************************

I've updated the "What is it?"  page.  Check it out and give me your guess.

Also check out the "Giveaway" page, it has been updated too.

**************************************************************


Hugs,
Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham