Sunday, September 21, 2014

Finally Finished

Finally after a very long time, lessons learned, and contemplation of how this quilt is a picture of life, I finally have the Log Cabin quilt done.


I have also been busy with some crochet projects of late.  I have updated the Crochet, Etc page with a little car seat afghan I finished last night.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  :)

Here's another one I've been working on. I used up some specialty yarn and added borders.  It is more rectangular in shape at 23" X 36" and I'm thinking of adding more the border on the sides to make it wider.


If you don't have a gift bag when you need one, consider using a plain white bag and decorating it.
This is what I had to do for a recent gift.


My next project will be a small quilt and I will post instructions for it on the Quilts Etc page when I get it planned out.  I'm getting close to also posting on the My Walk page soon.

This evening after church I caught this picture of the clouds in the sunset.  On the drive home the clouds were lit up more from the sun and reminded me of pink cotton candy.  As you can the see the sun was set lower by the time I got home, but the clouds were still pretty.


As a sign Autumn is near, the Naked Ladies have bloomed in my flower bed.  They are an unusual flower with no leaves on the stems, but pretty.

Hope to hear back from you.

Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham