Saturday, August 16, 2014

Near panic...

We are going through a conversion at work and are going live with a new system on Monday.  So we are having to get everything from the old system taken care of this weekend before the new system goes on line.

I have to say today went pretty smoothly.  We are on call tomorrow in case there are last minute things that need to be taken care of before Monday.

There have been inspirational sayings going around to keep everyone positive.  Sayings like
"Remember: TEAM, Together Everyone Achieves More!" 
and
 "Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure".  
We even have inspirational M&Ms.

Come Monday, it is indeed going to be a new adventure at work.  Hopefully the transition will continue to go smoothly.

*****************************************

Someone told me the other day we have 4 months until Christmas.  I nearly went into panic mode.

So I have added a Christmas countdown to help keep me on track.


Christmas Countdown



Until next time...
Have a great weekend!
Sonia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham