Saturday, January 4, 2014

2013 in Review

Hello, 

After looking over the past year I realized I did a lot more projects than I thought. I tried to load a video of projects done in 2013 but it was taking way too long.  So I deleted it and decided to post the pictures instead.  I have also shared my best tool pick for 2013 and wrapped it up with a short summary of the year.

Projects done in 2013 

QUILTING

Grandmother's Garden
Baby Nine Patch
Winter wall hanging
Maple Leaf
Table topper


Mini Nativity
Quilted checker game
Candle mat











CROCHET

Baby hippo
Colorful dishcloths


Baby penguin

Summer dishcloth

Baby gator

Orange coaster


Heart bookmark

Potholder

Color block dishcloth




































Orange dishcloth


Baby girl afghan












WREATHS

Autumn wreath

Christmas wreath
Large Christmas wreath


Spring wreath




















OTHERS

Felt fish needle cases

Mini scrapbook on seasons

"Quilted" ornament

Hand crafted gift bag








Free hand embroidery













My pick of the best tool for 2013 is...

Handy seam riper with thread eraser

To wrap up my memories of 2013; I was laid off after 24 years of service with former job, hired nine weeks later at current job, my son graduated college with honors, my daughter accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior and was awarded Percussionist of the year, and I had some heartbreak, lots of laughter and joy, and blessings that are beyond monetary worth.

Though I couldn't always see it while living through it, looking over last year I now see it was overall a good year.


Hugs,
Sonia





2 comments:

  1. Several endings, some great beginnings, and lots to show for it in 2013! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham