Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday morning....

Good morning!

Just biding my time, waiting for customers at my yard sale, and I thought to myself "why not write as I wait"...  So here I am.  :)

We have little bit of everything, from musical instruments to exercise equipment.


We had a pretty good turn out yesterday, from what I understand, but this morning has been slow.  There's a nice breeze and I have a tarp set up for shade, to keep the sun from burning me up.

I even got see, just a few minutes ago as a matter of fact, a couple of friends I haven't seen in quite a while. That was a pleasant surprise.  :)

Earlier this morning I noticed we have carnations (I think) growing in one of the flower pots.

Then I had to take a picture of these little rose bushes, David started from the seeds of my climbing rose bush.  I'm just amazed at how well they are doing.  As you can see they have been blooming.  It's a wonder their little stems can hold up the blooms.

Just another example of God's amazing creation.  Don't you think?

Sitting here, I've noticed red wasps going in out out of our attic through a small opening in the ceiling.   I'm thinking that is not good.

Well my battery is getting low on my laptop, so I'll sign off for now.

Have a great Saturday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham