Saturday, May 22, 2010

taking it one stitch at a time



Today as I worked on my afghan one stitch at a time I thought of how life is.  Take it one day at a time. The past is in the past... let it go.  The future isn't here yet, so don't worry about it.  I was reminded of a scripture...

Romans 6:25  Behold the fowls of the air; for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them.  Are ye not much better than they?

This scripture reminded me to not worry about what's ahead.  God has it planned out and taken care of so much like my crocheting, taking it one stitch at a time... take one day at a time.

until next time...
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. What a great reminder, Sonia. Isn't it wonderful how the simplest things in life sometimes offer the greatest lessons?

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Carla...it seems the small things are what God uses often to give us a lesson. :)

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham