Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shining Lights

Microsoft clip art
 
I see the bad moon arising, I see trouble on the way....  

That song started going through my head this evening as the pic below shows the red moon.

 


Though my little digital cam, didn't get a good pic of the red moon, here it is.




 Later it looked like this.            

 

There is an old wives tales that states "Full moon rising clear means good weather".

Well... checked the weather channel and no rain predicted for tomorrow but rain is predicted for the rest of the week...hmmm  Guess time will tell.

I put it all in God's hands as He is the one in control of the weather.


******************************************************

JUST A SIDE NOTE

I finally baked the brownies today and yes they were very good... key word being "were".  
There are a few left but they don't last long at my house.

*******************************************************
 
POLL RESULTS

Here are the Poll Results for the Best Shop Hop Quilts
Total votes = 24
 Congratulations to Sager Creek with 25% of all votes!!


***********************************************************

IN CLOSING

Since I posted pics of the moon tonight I thought I'd close with thoughts along those lines. 

The moon is our light during the dark hours of the day.  Magnificently created by God.

Often times we go through life and there are dark times.  This happens for everyone.  So the scripture I share tonight talks about shining lights.  Not the kind of light that comes from the moon or from a flashlight, but a  light that comes from within us.

 Let your light so shine before men, that they may  see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  Matthew 5:16

How will you let your light shine this week? 

Maybe there is someone you know, going through a dark time.  They need encouragement or help.  You may be the light they need.   Are you ready to shine?

Have a great week!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham