Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A needle, a little yarn...

Hello, hope this finds you doing well.

While dad was at Mercy in Springfield, MO there were times that mom and I could not be in ICU with him and the time I was there I didn't sleep much.

So what did I do?  With a needle, a little yarn and time on my hands I set to work.

  • The morning that dad was flown to Springfield, I had packed some crochet work in my bag in case I wanted to work on something during the day at the hospital, not knowing that I would be driving around 200 miles north that day.
I had put some crochet circles made from left over yarn from previous projects and had planned on joining them together as a table runner or something.

I wound up doing something totally different.

This is  Crunch the snail - named by my nephew Lucan.

Here is an owl that is asleep and then awake.


Then I had to make something to carry them in.  It has a drawstring closure and I like the smaller handles on it.

Since I've been home and back at work... I haven't had the energy to do much more... have thought about quilting, crocheting, etc. but haven't done so.  Hopefully that will change soon.

Fore more detail on how these items were made, check out the Crochet Etc. tab at the top.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham