Saturday, October 11, 2014

Scarecrows watching...

It was cool day today, according to my standards.  :0)

I stepped out earlier today and took a pic of some leaves that are beginning to change. 

This is my favorite time of year.  I have decorated a bit for the season.  In the living room I decked out the piano.

Then, in my sewing room the scarecrows are keeping watch. 



It won't be long and we will be getting ready for Christmas.  Since I have finally finished the log cabin quilt, I have time to work on other projects.  I'm happy to say I have finished a small quilt that has been on my heart for some time.  The lime quilt however, is still waiting for me to finish it up.  The top is done, I just need to add batting, a backing, and I've decided to tie it.  So that will happen in the next week or so (I hope).

Right now, I'm working on a Christmas stocking, for the guild's Christmas party this year.  We are going to exchange stockings.  

Here's what I've got going on.  It is being made out of felt.  I will line it with cotton or flannel fabric after I applique the trees and the snow man on the front.

I'm going to decorate the trees, the snowman and stocking with snowflakes and beads. I think it is going to turn out cute.

I have updated the "What Is It" page.  Check it out.

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Hugs, 
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Great decorations - Happy Fall. I am looking forward to your Christmas pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham