Sunday, October 5, 2014

Quilts and more

Earlier in the week, Thursday to be exact, a storm blew through.  After the worst part was over the sky had a orange hue.  I stepped outside to take some pictures and there a beautiful rainbow was in the eastern sky.  My camera didn't pick up all the colors, but it was beautiful none the less.  The sky continued to churn and lighting continued to snap.  Here are some of the pictures I took over about 20 minutes.




Yesterday morning, I stepped out to check the Autumn wreath I had just put on the front door and noticed a bee, of some sort, going from flower to flower.  So I came back inside, got my camera and went back out to take pictures of him at work.




I've updated the following pages.  Check them out.
  • My Walk
  • Giveaways, Etc.
  • Quilts

Have a great week!
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by and sharing my blog! Love all your photos and your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham