Saturday, October 12, 2013

Something New...

Hello, earlier in the week one of the ladies I work with brought a wreath she created for another lady to work.  I was inspired.

The wreath was made with deco mesh.   So I decided to try my hand at using the new (to me) wonderful product called deco mesh.

Here is my first deco mesh wreath.


This wreath is on a single round frame.   I'm thinking of making a Christmas wreath with a round frame with two or three levels.

************************************************

This month is full of birthday's in my family.   This past week my granddaughter turned six and my husbands parents each had a birthday.   My mom-n-law loves to read, so I made her a bookmark.


Next week is my sister and husband's birthdays.   

*************************************************

My son has been practicing his violin for the past hour.   That's how it is at my house, if it's not guitar, it's drums, violin, keyboard or piano.  It is usually guitar music though.   I can't imagine not having music in my life.

I believe music is a gift and talent from God.  I also believe God enjoys music and that is where we get the joy of music from.   Here is a verse from the Bible on using music to praise the Lord.

~ Praise the LORD!  Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens!  Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness!  Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp!  Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe!  Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals!  Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!  Praise the LORD!  Psalm 150:1-6 ~

I think there will be music in heaven.   What do you think?


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia, Happy Birthday to everyone in your family. You did a wonderful joy on your wreath! My son and husband both play the guitar. Yes, I know there will be music in Heaven, the Lord loves our praises.
    Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lecia! I agree the Lord loves our praises. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham