Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Jewel in the sky...

I'm going to try to catch up a little bit... just a little.  :)

Today was "one of those days".  One of the ladies at work suggested ice cream...and before I knew it there was a bucket of ice cream with chocolate syrup and a jar of caramel sauce.

Yes, this chick had a bowl of ice cream with caramel sauce.   I got busy and the ice cream melted a little but it was like having a vanilla caramel shake.  YUMMY!

After getting my vanilla caramel buzz, I was ready to face the rest of the afternoon.


*******************************************

Yesterday the Logan County PieceMakers had our monthly guild meeting.   Our program consisted of preparing items for the upcoming Quilt Congress.


We pressed fabric...








We cut fabric...







We bagged 5" charm squares...





and we bagged jelly rolls...





When I left, as I stepped out the building going to my car, I saw this beautiful jewel in the sky and snapped a picture.


Then this evening, my hubby comes in tells me the moon was very orange.  By the time I got out to take a picture it had lightened up.


O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens! ~ Psalm 8:1



God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham