Thursday, November 15, 2012

Doors...



Hello,  earlier today I found out some more sad news, as far as work goes.  Another friend of mine is no longer employed with the company.   I don't know the details and I didn't ask.

I took this picture of the keys, yesterday, after culling out all the old keys that are no longer of any significance as work.  I believe the Lord led me to, because I knew it would be used in my blog.  I just didn't realize it would be used today and because of the circumstance of my friend.

As these keys open many different doors, we often times have more doors than we expected we would take or go through in our lives.

There's a saying... when one door closes another opens.

I believe God is in control of everything.   So, though the door has closed for my friend at Stark, I know there is a door to much better things for her.

In reference to doors, I searched my Bible this afternoon and these verses jumped out at me.

Psalm 84:9-12  Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.  For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand.  I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.  For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.  O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusts in thee.


My friend stated earlier today "I will praise Him in this storm".  So remember to praise Him, don't let anyone on this earth bring you down.  :)

God bless and keep you,
Sonia




2 comments:

  1. This is a great reminder that God is on the throne. That he knows all and sees all and knows which key opens which door in our lives. All we need to do is trust and believe he will lead us in the way we should go!:)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham