Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another One down...

Another one down... two more projects to go for the first part of June.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pretty Things...

As you know, I love flowers and pretty plants.   

There is a Prim Rose, or at least I think that is what it is, that grows in one of the flower beds at the front office entrance at work.  It is a beautiful plant.  
Yesterday I took a clipping off of it and stuck it in a cup of water.  I hope that it will grow roots so that I can grow it at home.  If it doesn't grow roots, it is still a pretty addition of color to my cubicle for the time. :)  

Isn't it pretty?  



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess that's it for now...

Hope all is going well for you.

Until next time,

God bless and keep you,
Sonia