Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby blue afghan

This is an afghan I crocheted for a beautiful young lady and her precious baby boy. As I crocheted I prayed for them as I know there will be times of trials and tribulations they will face. We all do. From my experience prayer has always helped me through trials and tribulations.


As I visualize my needle moving through the yarn, creating the crocheted pattern, I'm reminded of how our lives are woven by the Master's hand. We may not always enjoy the certain stitch we are in, but if we stay focused on God, in the end our design is by the Master Designer. We are a master piece designed by God!



So I pray they remember in the good and the bad times that God loves them and prayer is a direct line to Him.

Philippians 4: 4-7 (ESV) Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


God bless and keep you and until next time...

Keep praying and stitching! :)

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham