Wednesday, September 29, 2010

At Peace

As autumn sets in with cooler temperatures and the quieting down of the earth, getting ready for the change of color that will spread across land like a comforting patchwork quilt, I feel at peace.   In the early morning just as the sun is rising, hearing the birds sing the earth awake as the wind softly blows, welcoming the sunshine, I feel at peace.  Knowing I have friends, who I can go to in time of need, whether it be a physical or emotional need and whether they are nearby or far away, just knowing they are there, I feel at peace.  Most of all though, knowing I am never alone, always accompanied by my Father God and loved, regardless of my many short comings and faults, I am at peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham