Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Treasure

On the way home from work today, there was a treasure before my eyes.  I didn't have my camera with me so as soon as I got home I hurried into the house and asked my husband to drive me back to an area where I could get a good picture.

I know when compared to the Appalachian or Rocky Mountains, Mt. Magazine isn't very tall, but it is the highest point between the two mountain ranges and I think it is a beautiful treasure.  Here is how it looked today with snow still covering it.



The next picture, I took as we drove home.  Paris sits at the base of the mountain and the closer we got to home, the mountain seemed to begin to disappear.


Though I can't see the mountain from my house, like I did on the road farther north today, I know it's there and it is a beauty all year long.

Hugs,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Working off the sign up list, and I found you was interested in the Grow your Blog party. I am so interested building followers. So I must say

    Wow I love my visit . Didn't realize that there is so much going on in cyber world. Forgive me for coming to the party at the last minute, But Vicki's Grow Your Blog Party entries are 600 bloggers. My reading was a little tasking. I wanted to read and get to know the girls so I did read everyone's bio. Your my 596 blog and 24 hours left to go. If you like come visit My site http://overboardcreations.blogspot.com/and contact info is http://ovr_brd@yahoo.com I believe inspiration comes from all facets of life even knowing the great people out there with wisdom and knowledge the do's and don'ts and even the wonders of life from a personal point of view. I liked you following you on goggle connect and Bloglovin you. hope to see you in the cyber neighborhood I am new to blogging so I don't have a lot posted because I got side tract with GYB party. Kind of felt it was important to have some one read my silly chatter. I can't remember a time I didn't dabble in something creative. I tried a little of everything. But, my new love these days is Card making I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham