Friday, May 13, 2016

27...

Let me start with a shout out to my nephew Sam, who graduated high school this evening.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David and I celebrated our 27th year of marriage today. 


I took this picture with my tablet.  It's my first picture with it and as you can see I'm still trying to figure it out.

Earlier today, I made a cover for the tablet.  It has a pocket for the tablet and a pocket for the charger, etc.  I used 2" charm squares and lined it with a white fabric with tulips printed on it. Then attached elastic for the flap and bound the sides with the bright green binding.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier in the week I was able to get a picture of a pair of doves (I think) that frequent my front yard.  They landed in the street (which is a dead end with very little traffic) and posed nicely for me.



Hugs,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. A amizade nos faz ver o mundo com olhos novos.
    Amo apreciar suas lindas postagens!
    Uma doce continuação de semana.
    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado Maria, tem um grande resto da semana!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham