Monday, November 24, 2014

Early morning visitor

I had today off!
Microsoft clipart


We had visitor early this morning.  A hawk was resting on our fence.  He sure was a beauty.



I had a doctor's appointment this morning, but this afternoon I was able to work on some Christmas ornaments.  I made a set of them. 


They are made from cord, beads and butterfly paperclips.  You can find the pattern to them on Pinterest, look for "easy paperclip angel ornament".   

They are so cute!

My next project is a set of folded fabric ornaments.  I hope to have them to share by the end of the week.

Over all it was a good day and I'm thankful for that.  I have Thursday off for Thanksgiving and am already anticipating it.  I am making crockpot dressing to take to my parents house and then will make broccoli casserole for the family gathering my husband's side on Saturday.   Good food and family is always something to look forward to.

If you are traveling this week for the holiday, remember to buckle up and drive safely.

Microsoft clipart

Hugs, 
Sonia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham