Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I love you too...

It has recently been brought to my attention, that often times we say "I love you" to God without even thinking He loved us first.

That hit me right in the heart.  I tell God I love Him every day, as if I'm waiting for Him to love me back.  As if I do my best for Him and say it just right... He will love me too - forgetting that He loved me first.

How can I forget that?

Especially when I look back and see what He has brought me out of and that He loved me so much He reached down into the miry pit I was in and picked me up.

Can you relate to what I mean?

So today, I tried saying "I love you too".  I thought about how much God loves me and said "I love You too".

Try it.

You can't help but get a little choked up and smile.

From now on I'm going to try my best to always remember He loved me first.

1 John 4:9-11 In this the love of God has made manifest among us, that God send his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.  In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.


*****************************************************

Thought I'd share some pics I took this evening after I got home from church.

A beautiful sunset set the western sky ablaze this evening.



And I have some new flowers and plants that are showing off their beauty.



That's it for now.

Have a great rest of the week!  :)
Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham