Saturday, December 1, 2012

Just catching up...

Hello,

It's been a busy week.   I feel I'm falling behind on projects but have been able to get a few things done.

Here's what I've been working on.



A tray painted with a winter scene.







Christmas tree napkins.


I've put up all the autumn decorations both at work and here at home.   I have started decorating my cubicle at work and will finish it Monday.  


My son got all the Christmas decorations out of the attic for me yesterday and they are piled up in the living room, waiting to be displayed.  I will start working on it a little, later on this evening and hope to finish by Monday.

I will also mail off the ornament for a Christmas ornament swap - was going to mail it today, but to my dismay found out our post office, here in town, is no longer open on Saturday mornings.

David cooked a chocolate cake from scratch today.  It smells so yummy!

Before I get a slice of cake, check out this huge turnip!

Mom and dad brought me some turnips the other day, and dad brought this one to show me.  He said it weighs 3.5 pounds.  It is definitely the biggest turnip I have ever seen.

That's all I have for now.

Hope all is going well for you.

Until we meet again,
Have a wonderful weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Memorial

M emories of times past, E ver present in my mind. M any have sacrificed, O thers have died. R emember them, never forget. I n d...