Saturday, December 1, 2012

Just catching up...

Hello,

It's been a busy week.   I feel I'm falling behind on projects but have been able to get a few things done.

Here's what I've been working on.



A tray painted with a winter scene.







Christmas tree napkins.


I've put up all the autumn decorations both at work and here at home.   I have started decorating my cubicle at work and will finish it Monday.  


My son got all the Christmas decorations out of the attic for me yesterday and they are piled up in the living room, waiting to be displayed.  I will start working on it a little, later on this evening and hope to finish by Monday.

I will also mail off the ornament for a Christmas ornament swap - was going to mail it today, but to my dismay found out our post office, here in town, is no longer open on Saturday mornings.

David cooked a chocolate cake from scratch today.  It smells so yummy!

Before I get a slice of cake, check out this huge turnip!

Mom and dad brought me some turnips the other day, and dad brought this one to show me.  He said it weighs 3.5 pounds.  It is definitely the biggest turnip I have ever seen.

That's all I have for now.

Hope all is going well for you.

Until we meet again,
Have a wonderful weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. Those napkins are fun. A friend made some for us last year. She did a demo on them at quilt guild and gave us the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. :0) I learned to make them last year when a friend and I hosted our quilt guild's Christmas party.

      Delete
  2. Hello out there - this is Mary Bell from the Blog Hop! Number one - SO SO SO glad to find a fellow Christian out there; number two - that is one big ol' turnip! How long did it feed you for? Thanks for entering the giveaway and thank you for having a positive blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by and for you kind comments. :0)

      as to the turnip, Dad took that one home with him. LOL

      He did leave me several small ones, enough for a batch.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham