Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Squishy!

Hi,
this morning I walked into to work with my new little stress buddy.
 

My new little buddy hangs on my cubicle wall, ready to be of service.   It was squeezed and tossed by my new boss and then it had the day lights squeezed out of it by my coworker and yes, I'll admit I shook it around just for the fun of it.   It is really squishy!  

Yesterday, my friend Charlotte, brought me my Hoffman challenge fabric.   I have looked through book after book and nothing inspired me.

However, inspiration hit today.   I can't tell you what yet, or show you until I get it finished, but I will give you a clue.   It is not going to be geometric.





David brought in a bunch of radishes this morning.

The little song "One of these things are not like the others..." went through my mind.  :)





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Inspirational Thought for Today

Don't wait for a crisis to discover what is important in your life. 
~ Quilted Hearts ~

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, that's all I have today.

Have a terrific Thursday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Love your squishie, your radishes and your inspirational thought for the day! Now...does that little pink one needs his/her own little super tiny quilted quillow? I give a free pattern on my blog..hahah. I said quillow because I figure with all that travel time he/she puts in destressing all of you, he/she needed more of a pocket quilt to stay in ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... I have it hanging on the cubicle wall, so it might be good for it have a lil' pocket quilt. :) I know it would just bring a smile to our office, my boss and coworker has to walk by my desk to get to theirs. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham