Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another One down...

Another one down... two more projects to go for the first part of June.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pretty Things...

As you know, I love flowers and pretty plants.   

There is a Prim Rose, or at least I think that is what it is, that grows in one of the flower beds at the front office entrance at work.  It is a beautiful plant.  
Yesterday I took a clipping off of it and stuck it in a cup of water.  I hope that it will grow roots so that I can grow it at home.  If it doesn't grow roots, it is still a pretty addition of color to my cubicle for the time. :)  

Isn't it pretty?  



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess that's it for now...

Hope all is going well for you.

Until next time,

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. I love primrose, but I'm not sure it will root from the leaf...but if so...let me know...I have them all over my yard and just separte them and they start...this would be a great way to grow them too! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I have had in the water but don't see anything started. I plan on bringing it home this weekend and put some root starting on it and putting it in soil. Hope that will work. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop Hugs and wishes for a beautiful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine! :) Here's wishing you a great week too.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham