Monday, February 13, 2012

Update on my Dad

Hello all!

It's been a very long day, but one I can say ended well thus far.

My dad in now in ICU.  His surgery lasted 8 hours.  They did 3 graphs and cut 23 laser holes in his heart.  The holes will heal up and new veins will begin to grow to feed his heart.   His vitals were fine, before I left the hospital this evening.   They hope to have him up and eating in the morning.

I will post an update tomorrow evening.

I thank you all for your prayer support.   I firmly believe God has His hand on my dad.

An awesome thing to share... nasty weather moved in overnight, but amazingly the roads did not get too bad to travel.  My thoughts... that's a God thing. 

Why?, you may wonder.

I believe it's a God thing, because I prayed trusting God to make it so that I could still be with my mom at the hospital today, during dad's surgery.   It happened - no trouble on the roads.

Well, that's it for tonight - mentally tired and have another long day at the hospital tomorrow.

Until next time,

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

7 comments:

  1. Blessings on you, your Dad,And your family. Be safe on the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Dad continues to do well, and will have a full recovery. Praising the Lord for His faithfulness and tender mercies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things went well. Wow...they sure get you up in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful for the answered prayers for your dad and your safe travels. Praying for your family as the recovery process begins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham