Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another update...

Hi... my dad was awake off and on most of yesterday.  Good news!  :)

However, he slept most of today.  He is so weak that he tires out very easily.   I'm hoping he will be able to be awake more tomorrow.

My mom is getting very stressed out and I wish I could take that away from her, but I can't.   So I keep praying that she will be able to handle what ever comes our way and for dad's strength to return.

I'm very thankful for the prayers and thoughts you all give.  It means more than I can say to my heart.  It also means a lot to my mom, as I share them with her as well.

I've been getting a lot of crocheting done, during my time at the hospital for the past two weeks.  I still have this week to go, so there's not telling how much I'll have done by the end of the week.   I'm hoping my dad is moved out of ICU and into a regular room, this week.  Then I will feel better about not being at the hospital with mom, next week, as I have to return to work.


Hugs to you all!


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sallie! God bless and keep you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia - I remember those long days staying with my husband in ICU. I pray your Dad will gain strength and be out of the hospital in record time. Blessings, Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan! God bless and keep you. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham