Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Too blessed...


Got a little stressed today and thought about using the anti-stress kit as shown above, but I didn't want to add a headache to it.

I knew that if I didn't do something, the stress would do me in and make the rest of my day a bummer.

So I went to my sewing room and opened my Bible.


God gave me hands for work.  So, I went through my books and jewelry and got rid of old, wore out or broken items and then organized the rest.

Then I took one of my favorite sweaters that had a hole at the elbow on one sleeve and patched it up.  I had some flannel fabric that matched the buttons. I will use it here at home when I get chilly.



I was then feeling less stressed and remembered my husband had brought home donuts and that something sweet or chocolaty is always a tasty bonus when I'm stressed.  Yes I'm having one now with a cappuccino.


And when I taste something so yummy and think about the blessings I have, I realize shouldn't be stressed and that maybe I'm making a mountain out of molehill, subconsciously.  

However, in the future I need to skip this last yummy step to dealing with stress, as I am having to ride my exercise bike and do a full body stretch workout each day to try to get rid of few pounds(or more) I've put on.

So, if you're feeling a little stressed, take to it God, get busy and if you feel the need for chocolate, go ahead and have chocolate too and remember, you're too blessed to be stressed.

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham