Monday, April 11, 2016

Simple pleasures

Hi, while driving to Fort Smith this afternoon I thought of a few pictures I've taken in the last week.  The rains have brought on new growth and animal activity.

Black birds enjoying a springtime bath.

Thinking of the pictures, made me think of how life can be when you trust God to lead your life and follow His will.  Each day is a new beginning.  I was also inspired by a Bible verse I read yesterday.

Psalm 16:11 (KJV) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Beautiful scene on top of a hill on Hwy 309

Another pretty scene on Hwy 64.
These pictures depict one of the simple pleasures of life ~ enjoying God's beautiful creation.

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham