Sunday, March 27, 2016

He is not here...

Hi, I trust you had a blessed Easter.

I have to say, I was blessed by The Glory of Easter program my church did this weekend.  I walked away from it, knowing that because I know Jesus Christ as my Savior, my life is a celebration no matter my circumstances.   This is something that I tend to forget sometimes.

I think in my last blog I mentioned a watercolor I was going to start.  I started it yesterday morning and finished is late this afternoon.  It is inspired by the Easter holiday.



Have a great week!

Hugs,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Olá amiga, vim desejar-lhe um abençoado início de mês, e lindos dias
    de primavera!!!
    Postagem edificante.
    Doce abraço Marie.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham