Friday, January 15, 2016

Colors

Hot cocoa... that was the order of the day for me earlier this evening.  I don't know, maybe it was just the thought of the cooler temps moving in or it could be I just like hot cocoa.  What ever the case, it sure tasted good.

So, what have I been up to in the past two weeks?

I tried my hand at a water color of swirling snow.

Then I drew this picture with my oil color pencils.  I think I will make a wall hanging like it for the month of January later in the year.  Then I can hang it in my cubicle next January.   

Have you tried the stress therapy coloring books?  I guess that's what they are called.  All I know is, it is very therapeutic to color pages like this one.  I lost track of time as I colored away with colored pencils and pens.

I have a three day weekend.  Woohoo!  

I hope to get some sewing and quilting done.  I've already started a wall hanging I will use during one of the summer months.  I'm going to try to get it finished and start on a small quilt using a "cheater panel".  I'm using these small project to practice free motion quilting on my home sewing machine.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.   :)

I guess that's all I have for now.

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham