Monday, October 26, 2015

Simple changes

I went to see my dad today.  He has been moved to another hospital to try to get his medications leveled out.


He knew who I was today.   That in itself is a wonderful thing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got my Autumn decorations up.  I decided to go simple this year and not put up as much stuff as I normally do.  
Simple table
piano
piano cont. 










I made an Autumn ornament and put it with a simple setting on my cedar chest.










This weekend I noticed one of the trees across the road from my house is beginning to turn.  I was happy to see it, because it seems a lot of trees in this area are brown.  It was windy, so my picture isn't the clearest but you can see some of the color change.


There is something else I have been working on.  A Bible study journal.  

I took an old journal I had for a class in the past.  It was one that I had gotten and started using at the end of a semester, so it hadn't been used much.

This will help me keep everything in one place.
 I have these sections.
1. Memory Verses
2. Bible Notes
3. Prayer
4. Ideas for blog
5. Personal Experiences (Spirit Led)
6. Inspirations, Quotes

I guess that's it for now.

Until next time, 
Hugs,
Sonia



2 comments:

  1. Medications can make a big difference in memory for our older patients. My father had Alzheimers, but, just a slight change in his meds could make a big difference (either way).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping things get better with my dad. after this post he was sent uams in little rock, ar. it seems one of the meds at the clarksville facility gave my dad symptoms of gillian-barre sydrome setting in. he lost movement. UAMS has taken him of the meds and is watching him and treating him with something. They are waiting of the meds that messed him up to get out of his system.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham