Monday, October 12, 2015

Just catching up...

Hi, just thought I'd catch up on my past week.

I wasn't hunting for it but I caught a head cold... been fighting it but it's a tough one fighting back.

A friend of mine gave me this at work last week.  She didn't realize it but it came to me at the right time.  It was a pleasant surprise.


You know how I like the beauty of God's creation... I got some pretty sky shots on Friday.



I was able to work on a few of my projects too.

I have done a small scrapbook (3"X 5") about the seasons in the past but this is my first big scrapbook. It will be a Christmas gift.


Then, the small afghan I've been working on is finally finished.  Here is a picture of it drying. It measures about 36" x 36".   The blocks are all inspired by Bible verses.  I have shared more about the blocks on the Crochet tab at the top of the page.


I guess that catches me up for now.  Don't forget to check out the Crochet, etc. tab at the top of the page.

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham