Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blessings

9/23/15
This morning was cool and the world was waking when I left for work.  I was greeted by birds singing and a cow in a nearby pasture mooed as if to say "good morning". 

9/24/15
I was greeted by frogs this morning, just singing away.  On my way to work I saw one of the prettiest sunrises I've seen in a very long time.  I was so excited about it, I called home, woke David up (not meaning to) and asked him to take a picture for me.  



This week has just been full of beautiful skies.




Fall is in the air and I'm feeling it for sure as is evident of late.  This time of year is when my mind is in overdrive on quilting, sewing and crafty projects.

as I wait on software at work to download
practicing stippling as I wait...

Autumn wind chime

my front door
I plan on decorating the inside of home for Autumn this weekend.

One last thing before I go.  I want to share with you a garage sale find.  Friday, one of the ladies I work with was having a garage sale with her mom and grandparents.  She and her mom love to scrapbook and they decided it was time to cull some stuff out.   Here's what I found.

  1. set of six glass Christmas ornaments
  2. scrapbook magazine
  3. two albums
  4. two packs scrapbook papers
  5. pack of autumn leaves
  6. two packs of decorative ribbon
  7. two packs of rub off decorations
All items, except the magazine and the ornaments, were unopened packages.

total cost = $10  I thought that was a good find.

Blessings come in all types of ways. You just have to take time to notice.  :)

Hugs,
Sonia

1 comment:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham