Thursday, June 18, 2015

A lot going on...

Hope this finds you doing well.

There's been a lot going on in my life of late.  You can learn more about it by checking out the My Walk tab.

Summer is almost here and if the weather continues as it has been we are going to have a wet summer.

The rain has been good for the flower garden.



David harvested kale out of the veggie garden today too.  We had it for dinner.


I've been planning for a set of place mats. I'm thinking of doing a seasonal theme, like summer or winter.

I plan to start on them soon.

I feel like I have gotten out of  my routine... hopefully I'll be back on track soon and blogging and keeping in touch with you all soon

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham