Monday, April 6, 2015

An update and a peek of what's to come...

finally finished... that is what I can say about the small quilt I've been working on.


That same day, in the evening, the moon was beautiful in the sky with a halo around it.


The next day I rearranged my sewing room a little more.  I took the two tables that were turned, sitting the northeast corner of the room, to the center of the north wall so that both tables can be used for sewing.
BEFORE

AFTER


















I like this new setup better.  I can have both of my machines set up for sewing and now have room to set up my Serger when I need to use it.





I have started a small wall hanging.   A friend gave me an inspirational card and I thought the picture would make a pretty wall hanging.

Here's a peek at the start of it.  I have the fabrics I want to use picked out. I was working on the butterfly wings this evening to see how I would do them.  I will most likely cut out wings that look more like the Monarch's than use the wing shapes I already have.



Until next time, have a great week!

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham