Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Catching up a UFO...

Hi, the other day I mentioned walking into my sewing room, looking around and seeing UFOs on my sewing table, then walking out...

Well, this evening I walked back in and took one of the UFOs in hand.  I've had these pieces for some time... long enough that I don't remember what I had planned for them.

Here's what they became.  I still need to back it, quilt it and bind it but it will be a wheelchair quilt.

After I took the picture above I set my camera down on my sewing table, as I finished up in the room.  I didn't know this picture was taken until I was going through the pictures to download.  As you can see it's time to clean my machine.

Another project I'm working on is a collection of recipes I've gathered over the years.   I'm going to type the smaller recipes so they can be combined on one page. I plan to keep the handwritten recipes handed down in the family, as they are.  It is going to be indexed so that recipes will be easier to find and the recipes will be in sheet protectors to help keep them clean for future use.
 

We had another beautiful sunset this evening.  I tried to get a good picture but I was shivering so much, it didn't turn out clear, but you can still get an idea of the colors we had.  There was lavender, blue/gray, yellows, and oranges turning to a darker orange/pink.  It was like God's painting pallet.  :)


Well, until next time, please stay warm and try to find something beautiful in your day.

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham