Sunday, February 22, 2015

And then it began to snow...

My husband and I were discussing the weather earlier.  He had gone to the store and saw someone he knew. He was told, by the looks of it. everything wet weather wise was going to be south of us.  I made comment of how the weather forecasts are wrong half the time.  I mean, it's an educated guess for the most part and the weather is very unpredictable, in my mind.

And then it began to snow.

I noticed some birds gathering across the street, then I noticed there were cardinals with robins.
I put my coat on and went outside very quietly and was able to capture a few good pictures of a female cardinal and a few males.

 
I started getting chilly, so I came back into the house.  Those pretty little birds sure did look like they were enjoying the snow; all hopping around, singing and cheeping as they gathered bugs, seeds and such.

Now the ground is mostly white and the birds have flown away, but what a nice treat on a cold dreary day.

Hugs, 
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham