Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Need your thoughts...

     Hi, as you can see I have changed the template for my blog.  Please look it over and give me your thoughts.
     Is the font easy to read?  If not please let me know and I will change it.

     It's hard to believe the month is almost over and February will be here.  I have started removing the borders from the heart quilt blocks.  
     I sat in my sewing room last night ripping out seams, wondering what have I got myself into?  The thought didn't last long though, as I'm determined to put all the blocks in one quilt top instead of the different small projects I had started and not finished.
     So, one stitch at a time I will continue on until it is done.  

Please don't forget to give me your thoughts on the new font I'm using.

Hugs,
Sonia

6 comments:

  1. The font is lovely but I find it difficult to read, especially in the body of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The font is ok, but, it needs to be larger, for these old eyes to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog template is wonderful! But the font could be a bit softer...Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham