Saturday, December 6, 2014

All decked out

After being out sick for 2 1/2 days from work this week, I was finally able to go the doctor.  It seems I have a major sinus infection.  Thankfully I'm not and haven't been contagious but I have to tell you it has drained the strength out of me.  Today was the first day I felt half way back to normal but I still tire out quickly.  I'm on two prescriptions twice a day for the next ten days.

I was able to finally get my Christmas decorations up today.  I have worked on them a little at a time, taking rest breaks when needed.



The tree is up in the living room.










I have a Nativity on my cedar chest.












A bowl of beads and ornaments on a side table.







The snowy village is on the piano.



 There's a Nativity on the microwave.


Snowmen and Santa's above my cookbooks on the bakers rack.


Since we don't have a mantel and fireplace I hang the stockings from the china and crystal cabinet.


Then there's my sewing room.
















So, I think I'm done as far as decorating goes.  My next goal is to get the Christmas cards done and wrapping gifts.

Hope all is well with you and I hope to be back in full swing soon writing to you more through the weeks ahead.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Sonia

PS... I have updated the What Is It tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham