Thursday, November 20, 2014

Time for a change

I decided I wanted a change in the bigger bathroom.  So I went to my fabric stash and picked out some fabric and in any free moments and time of energy I made new curtains.

 When we first moved in I hung these brown curtains.  They went well with the tile work in the shower.  They have served their purpose and it was time for a change.

I decided I wanted to lighten up the room, so I chose a blue floral fabric and decided on using only valances.  This allows more sunlight to enter the bathroom which is good for one of the hanging plants we had to bring in.

So here is how it looks now.














I am ready, so very ready for the weekend.  It is supposed to be stormy this week, but I hope I am feeling energetic enough to work on some Christmas ornaments.

At some point, since I last posted about the Christmas stocking, I made a dust cover for it.  The stocking has a snowman on it and I had some fabric with snowmen, so I made cover out of it.  It has a drawstring closure.



















I guess that's all I have for now.

I have updated the following tabs.

  • My Walk
  • Crochet, Etc.
  • What Is It?
  • Giveaways
Until next time,
Warm hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham