Sunday, November 9, 2014

Looking out over the valley

Thought I'd start out with a smile.   If this picture doesn't make you smile I don't know what will.
Audre and her best feline buddy (Elvis)
I have to share a bargain I found on my lunch break Friday.   I spent my time at lunch going to two flea market/antique shops, to unwind and try to de-stress...  little did I know I would find the bargain that I did.

I walked into a booth and saw this box set.  It had a price on it... I looked at the books inside the box, they looked liked they have never been used, and then looked at the price again thinking I misread it.

Box set of Scrap Booking books - $3.00
It was only $3.00.   Needless to say I snatched it up.   I think it's a pretty good find.


I also saw this oil lamp that I thought was pretty.  It had a good price on it too, but I left it on the shelf.


As promised I have some pics of the color change.  I have to say, I'm a little disappointed.  I guess, by seeing the maples changing in town I thought there might be more reds and bright oranges... but it is   mostly yellows this year.   Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday.

Audre looking out over the valley 
at Cameron Bluff


It was windy and chilly on the mountain, but otherwise a beautiful day.

I have finally finished the Christmas stocking, I have been working on.  I am going to make a dust cover for it to be stored in, as felt tends to collect what ever is in the air over time.


I've updated the CROCHET tab with the pattern to this snowflake.  Check it out.  :)



The WHAT IS IT? tab is updated too.


I guess that's all I have for now.  Here's wishing you a beautiful week ahead!

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham