Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning, I've got cornbread and biscuits in the oven, a pot of coffee brewing and thought I'd sit down to write you a letter today.

I stepped outside just a few minutes ago.  It's chilly and we had a visit from Jack Frost last night.


We have beautiful sunrise this morning too.  In my mind that's a great way to start the day, to see the sun rising as if to say "Good morning World, rise and shine! You have a great day ahead".


Though I won't be able to visit with you today or share a Thanksgiving meal with you, I'm writing to let you know you are a part of my life I'm thankful for. 

Your humor and creativity, your compassion for others, your willing to share ideas and promote others in the endeavors too... Oh I could go on and on... What I'm saying is you are a awesome, precious person and I'm glad I know you.

So, today when I'm thanking God for all of His many blessing, you will be mentioned too.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham