Sunday, October 19, 2014

Set backs and Progress

Today I stayed home from church.  I started feeling bad Friday night and things weren't any better this morning.  So, I had church with 1st Baptist Rogers on t.v. this morning.  It was a good message on how with Jesus Christ you can become new.  They showed a video that I really liked.  I've shared it on the "My Walk" tab.

It seems of late, things happen that keep me from my family and my church family.  Things like being physically sick, or having to work long hours.  It's like I'm sinking and am having trouble coming up for air.

While I was laying on the couch this morning, trying to get warm under a throw, my tabby came to lay down close by.  He covered his eyes with his paw and proceeded to fall asleep.

A blog or two back I mentioned a Christmas stocking I had started.  I've made progress and hope to have a finished product by the end of the week.
So until next time,
Have a great week!

....  Don't forget to check out the video on the "My Walk" tab.  :)

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham