Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mind Chatter...

sleep... sleep... sleep...

That is what I did not do last night.  

Have you ever had a night where your mind would not shut up?

That's what I went through last night. Mind chatter, constant mind chatter.  I would try to quiet it down and go to sleep.  Over and over I tried, thinking I would fall asleep.

Next thing I knew, it was morning and time to get up.

So I got up, but it was very hard to be alert since I had not rested.  I hate nights like that.

So I took a natural sleep aid and slept all day, knowing if I didn't I wouldn't be fit for anything and it would continue to get worse.



Oh sleep, why do you avoid me?
Mind why do you chatter, creating oh so much clatter?
All I want to do is sleep,
To slumber in the deep where dreams are made.
                                                        2/23/14 Sonia R Parham

Here's wishing you a peaceful rest.

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham